Join Our Team
Dr. Pamela Gallant founded CCC on principals that foster a team environment, collaborative learning, and mentorship for those entering the profession and beginning their careers. Each psychologist who joins the CCC team is invited to explore and develop their professional voice and identity as a practicing professional.
Each of our psychologists uses a client-centered approach, complemented by the integration of various treatment modalities, while relying on methods that are evidence-based and recognized by the broader field of psychology.
- CCC utilizes a HIPPA-compliant software product to schedule appointments, store electronically protected health information.
- Our HIPPA-compliant software product allows CCC to offer Telehealth sessions to our patients.
- CCC contracts with a professional billing company that specializes in insurance- claim billing, claim processing, and claim resolution.
- CCC’s on-site office manager provides administrative support that allows the clinical team the freedom to focus on their cases and treatment plans.
- CCC offers full-time employees two weeks of paid vacation, six paid holidays, and three paid floating holidays. Additional incentives will be offered to full-time employees after their first-year anniversary (matching 401k, training reimbursement, and malpractice insurance stipend).
- Employees enjoy a fully-furnished office for therapy sessions.
- CCC provides a private room for patient testing.
- Laptops are provided to each employee for unlimited use.
- All printers and office supplies are fully maintained by CCC.
- Support CCC with your commitment to providing quality patient care.
- Develop your professional identity through weekly face-to-face supervision.
- Learn from and engage with our team during our weekly case conference.
- Maintain strong understanding of CCC policies and procedures.
- Maintain clinical documentation of patient care.